I've picked some Valentine's Day inspired goodies to share with you. Although we're not "celebrating" this year, and totally feel like it's a commercial holiday, the festivities are fun to indulge in. So in the spirit of commercial goodness and eco-friendly celebrating, here are some of the things I'm loving:
- A romantic number from Eko-Lab (LOVE LOVE this)
- Cutie petutie bloomers from Eko-Lab
- Simple Eye Masks from Eko-Lab (Yes, I'm loving this collection...just found it and I always get excited about finding new fabulous lines)
- Himalania Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries (I eat these all year long, I usually get the cacao dusted ones)
- Bonterra Rosè (what's better than pink wine? organic pink wine!)
- BsaB Bamboo Aromatherapy Candles and Pillars made entirely from plant materials. I'm a candle freak and am totally loving these!
- Nicobella Organic Dark Chocolate Truffles in Pure Cocoa Bliss, Walnut Flaxseed Crunch (Yum, right?), and Pumpkin Chai (Yum again!)