Last week, in a grand attempt to throw together a dinner of things left in my fridge, I concocted this dressing which Richie claims is better than my usual (and delicious) mustard vinaigrette, so I guess this one is a keeper. It was perfect on some baby arugula and didn't need anything else. Just greens and dressing. Boom. Salad.
I recreated it last night with some radishes and sprouts from the green market. It was divine!
Here's how I did it:
- 1 tablespoon of barley miso
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt
- enough olive oil to emulsify (the amount will depend on how thick you like your dressing. I like mine pretty goopy.)
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the olive oil in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Add the olive oil slowly as you continue to mix.
- Place greens on top.
- Mix right before serving.
- Love it.