Here are some things I'm really thankful for this Thanksgiving:
- My beautiful family (the one I created and the one I came from)
- A new, fresh start (just started a new school: IIN)
- A new home (moving Williamsburg very very soon!)
- Some exciting attention I've recently gotten for my jewelry line (which has given me a sparkle of hope and energy)
- Fabulous friends who make the world seem a little softer
- And last, but not least, the cinnamon buns from Champs Vegan Bakery that make everything happy and good!
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
If you're interested in adopting a turkey too, Farm Sanctuary has a fantabulous program you can find here. Even if you're going to eat turkey (and if you do, I won't tell;)), adopting a turkey could make up for it! And if you're not, you could adopt one to make up for the one your family cooked up!